Friday 1 June 2012

Hollywood Scandals - Exclusive news!

On this, what would have been Marilyn's birthday, I have some very big news to share.

For the past three months I have been working on a secret new book. The title will be The Mammoth Guide to Hollywood Scandals and will cover stories that made Hollywood headlines from the silent movies, all the way to the present day. There will be 170,000 words; I've written 41,000 words so far and I'm on track for my 1 February 2013 deadline. The book will be published in the UK by Robinson and the USA by Running Press and I think the publication date will be summer 2013.

For you Carole Lombard and Thelma Todd fans out there, don't worry. I am still working on books about them too. Carole will be published by BearManor late next year or earlier if possible, and Thelma is looking for a publisher as we speak.

I am very happy to share this news with you all, at long last!!

No comments: