Saturday 2 June 2012

Cocktail Nation


I am very happy to say that I have taken part in an interview for the Australian radio show Cocktail Nation, where I spoke to Koop Kooper about Marilyn, and of course, my book.

Please see below to work out the times it will be broadcasting in your area:

  • The interview will go live at 6pm New York time Saturday night on WXLV  www.wxlvradio.com
  • Sunday at midday New York Time it goes live on the Penthouse Fm network www.penthouse.fm
  • Monday night at 10 pm London time it goes live on Smile 101 www.smile101.net
  • It will also go out to 300 radio stations via the Comrad satellite service in Australia but please check your local listings for times.
  • Finally, it will then be released as a Podcast for those who may miss the actual broadcast.  
I  hope you get to hear it!!

No comments: