Wednesday 23 May 2012

New Marilyn Monroe Documentary

I am thrilled beyond words to announce that film maker Ian Ayres is making a Marilyn Monroe documentary, and I am acting as consultant on the project.  Not only that, but I will also appear in the film and will watch it before it is released, to give my feedback and thoughts.


Ian has interviewed many people for the film - some of which were interviewed for my book, 'Marilyn Monroe: Private and Undisclosed' and has worked very hard so far.  He is determined to treat Marilyn with the respect she deserves, and I for one think it's about time Marilyn had a worthwhile documentary.  There are very few around!


I am really happy the secret is now out, as I've been keeping it for months and was busting to tell you all!  You can find out more about the project here:

http://networkedblogs.com/xWYET

No comments: