Sunday 6 May 2012

Marilyn Monroe: Private and Undisclosed - OUT NOW!

I am thrilled, excited and happy to tell you that Marilyn Monroe: Private and Undisclosed New Edition is out in the UK now, slightly earlier than expected, and is currently riding high in the WH Smith non-fiction charts.  As you can see from the photograph, yesterday it was number 17, though rumour has it that today it has sneaked up to number 16!


The book is also available via Amazon (which says that it is pre-order but they are definitely shipping now!) and many other outlets.


If you see it in the shops, please snap a picture for me and email it to Michelle[at]MichelleMorgan[dot]co[dot]uk.  Thank you!

2 comments:

cdaw72 said...

Hi Michelle,

Congrats on the book - really great to see you're going strong!

I'm an old MLS'er from way back in poss late 80s / early 90s - and I'll definitely get myself a copy!

All the best
Carolyn Dawkins (nee Searling)

Michelle Morgan said...

Hi Carolyn, yes I do indeed remember you. It's very nice to hear from you again. Thanks for your support and keep in touch!