Tuesday 15 May 2012

Marilyn in the media

I have had lots of media attention for 'Marilyn Monroe: Private and Undisclosed.'  Here are a few I can share at the moment:

  • BBC Radio Stoke: I spoke to Paula White on 15th May.  You can listen to the show by clicking the 'Listen Again' button on their website.
  • BBC Radio Northampton: I will be speaking to John Griff on his afternoon show, on 16th May.  You can listen on their website live or by clicking 'Listen Again.'
  •  BBC Radio Tees: I will be on the Breakfast Show on 19th May.  Once again, you can listen on the website or click 'Listen Again.'
  • I will be signing copies of the book and launching it officially on 19th May at the Kettering branch of Waterstones from 10 am to 4 pm.  Please feel free to pop in and say hello!
  • I will be interviewed on the Koop Kooper show for the Cocktail Nation on 2 June 2012.
  • I will be signing copies of the book on 7th July at the Market Harborough branch of Waterstones, starting at 10 am.  I hope to see you there!
There are various other appearances and media mentions coming up.  More news on those soon!

No comments: