Friday 20 January 2012

Sneak peak Number 4


Time for another sneak peak at the Marilyn book! This time it concerns the lady sitting at the back of the boat, with Marilyn in the middle. I had interviewed a lady called Annabelle for the book, and then later thought I recognised her in this photograph by an unknown photographer.

I sent it to her and she has confirmed that she believes it is indeed her in the boat. This lady modelled and acted in Los Angeles at the same time as Marilyn. She has shared stories of modelling jobs she went on with Marilyn and has also told me that she went out with Bill Pursel's brother when Marilyn went out with Bill. The information on this and lots more is all in the book!

PS - If you know who the photographer of this photograph was, I'd love to hear from you, as I'd like to credit them in the book. Thanks!

No comments: