Monday 2 January 2012

Photographs in the new book....


I have looked around for the photographer of this photograph for many, many months and have been unable to find him or her. I know that Bernie Abramson took some photos of Marilyn which appear to be from the same trip, but he doesn't seem to be the photographer of this particular snap.

I think it may be a private photograph taken by a friend, but if you know more, I'd love to hear from you as soon as possible. I bought a copy from a private collector who was unable to tell me who took it. I am using the photo in my book and I'd really like to credit the person who took it if at all possible. (If the information comes too late, I will credit the photographer in any subsequent editions.)

If you can help, please email me at Michelle@MichelleMorgan.co.uk Thank you!

No comments: