Tuesday 4 September 2012

Emirates Woman

I'm so happy to share this photo of me with the Emirates Woman magazine, which arrived today.  To say I'm proud to have written the feature article in a top glossy women's magazine would be an understatement.  It has meant the world to me to be involved in this, and I am so proud of what I've written and the way it has been presented in the magazine.

This issue is on sale all over the Emirates, and has also been spotted in airports and other stores around the world.  For those of you who would like a copy but cannot find it in a shop, it is available for download from the iPad app store.  I also have several email addresses for the magazine, and they might be able to help you in terms of ordering it from them.  (No guarantees but hopefully they will be able to!)
Email: motivate@motivate.ae
or: motivateuk@motivate.ae

Thanks to everyone who has seen the magazine and have shared your thoughts on it with me.  Your support means the world to me.


No comments: