Monday 30 July 2012

Best and Grazia

UK friends - Don't forget to rush out to the shops tomorrow and pick up the latest copy of Best and Grazia. 


I have a whole page feature in Best, talking about my Marilyn collection (written by them from an interview with me) and it also includes some photos, including the one below, which is me aged 27, standing outside the Lawford Beach house with a very dodgy hairdo and a bum bag!!  Yikes!!





As far as I can figure, I also have a teeny mention in Grazia, during an article they've written about Marilyn.  It started off as a big mention, but by the end of the day I'd shrunk to a few lines, or maybe even a sentence or two....  I'm still a little sketchy on the details with that one, but hopefully it will be worth picking up!


I have more media appearances coming soon.  I'll post details when I get them....

No comments: