Thursday 3 January 2008

2008 is here!





2007 was a terrific year for me: I moved into my dream house (which we actually discovered a year ago this very day!); I saw my book published to terrific reviews; my daughter settled into pre-school very successfully; I became a columnist and I spent a lot of time on the radio!


Now 2008 is upon us and I continue to be busy. I am writing a new biography, this time about Carole Lombard, the wonderful actress who tragically died in a plane crash when she was very young. It's very different to researching the Marilyn book, because I didn't know much about her when I started research, but it is a hugely interesting project none-the-less.Along with that, I am working on various other projects and continuing to enjoy being a wife and mother. My daughter is growing bigger every day, and is taking a huge interest in clothes and make-up already. I guess my husband is thanking his lucky stars that we have three bathrooms in our new home!

Talking of my husband, I'd publically like to thank him for everything he does for me. Without his support my writing career would not be as successful as it is now, and I am very grateful for his help and the way he continues to look after both myself and our dear daughter.

Please check this blog often, as I will let you know about my latest projects, and keep you up-to-date on my progress. Incidentally, the latest news from here is that 'Marilyn Monroe: Private and Undisclosed' is to be given some press in Australia - so if you are based there, let me know if you see it!

No comments: