Sunday 16 March 2008

Yoga Teacher Here I Come!


As most of you know, I'm a children's yoga teacher, teaching up to the age off 11 at this moment. However, several years ago I embarked on an adult yoga teacher training course too, but was unable to finish it because of the time needed for my Marilyn Monroe book. I am very happy to say that I am now in a position where I'm able to continue on my yoga teacher journey, and have just completed assignment 5 of my course. The complete course is 15 assignments, so I have 10 more to go. I'm hoping to get those finished by the end of the year.

I am also going to attend a Yoga Teacher Training for Teenagers course in the very near future, which will enable me to teach in secondary schools, as well as primary.

This part of my life is very exciting. I can't wait to get qualified as an adult teacher and start sharing my knowledge with the parents as well as the children!

No comments: